Monday, October 12, 2009

luciano pavarotti

YouTube - Pavarotti - Nessun Dorma

YouTube - Pavarotti - Ave Maria - Schubert

Remembering the late Luciano Pavarotti on his birthday
Baltimore Sun
As I walked into work today, an editor mentioned that it was Luciano Pavarotti's birthday. The immensely gifted and popular Italian tenor would have turned ...

Life in progress
Denver Daily News
While I had been amused before that moment by the fact that Christophoro Columbus and I shared a birthday, along with Luciano Pavarotti and Ralph Vaughan ...

Newhouse: Pavarotti praised cafe owner's singing
San Jose Mercury News
Papa Gianni has no other explanation, but his voice received the highest of validations, from the great Luciano Pavarotti himself. ...

The day I sung like Luciano Pavarotti
The Age
In fact, I feel sure that then, as now, I bore a startling resemblance to the voice of the century, Luciano Pavarotti. Today that resemblance is purely in ...

Portrait of the artist: Roberto Alagna, tenor
guardian.co.uk
When I met Luciano Pavarotti, I asked him for advice. He told me that with my type of voice, it was better not to give any. ...

Argentine folk singer and activist Mercedes Sosa has died aged 74 after ...
BBC News
A Unicef goodwill ambassador, Sosa produced 40 albums over her long career and collaborated with musicians including Luciano Pavarotti, Sting, ...

No comments:

Post a Comment