Friday, September 18, 2009

adrienne bailon

YouTube - Kourtney Kardashian On Adrienne Bailon Nude Pics

YouTube - Hot 97 - Angie Martinez Interviews Adrienne Bailon

Adrienne Bailon: VMA Red Carpet Cutie
The Gossip Girls (blog)
All geared up for a fun-filled night in the Big Apple, Adrienne Bailon hit the red carpet at the MTV Video Music Awards on Sunday (September 13). ...

Adrienne Bailon: Center Court Cutie
The Gossip Girls (blog)
Stepping out in the Big Apple, Adrienne Bailon was spotted out at the Grand Central Terminal on Thursday (September 10). The brunette beauty watched on as ...

Adrienne Bailon Starts Fresh With Forthcoming Reality Series
Singersroom News
Former 3LW and Cheetah Girl star Adrienne Bailon's fresh start as a solo artist will be televised. "It's kind of like me starting all over again. ...

Fu*kin For Tracks: Adrienne Bailon Talks to Honey Magazine About ...
Bossip
Yes, if you saw my phone… yes," Adrienne says when I ask her, shaking her head. "I think I've lived in an amazing relationship. When I'm in a relationship, ...

New Baby Phat Collection Coming!
Global Grind
We also have Adrienne Bailon interviewing our stylist, picking her brain on how to put looks together! I'm very excited to be able to share my exciting ...

BMI Urban Music Awards 2009
Rap-Up.com
Keri Hilson, LeToya Luckett, Rick Ross, Adrienne Bailon, Estelle, Melody Thornton, Mario, and more were on hand to help BMI salute hip-hop and R&B's leading ...

No comments:

Post a Comment